HubLE aspires to be a unique, international and educational new-investigator-led initiative that provides the next generation of musculoskeletal scientists an online hub where they can:
- learn from educational lectures in the form of ‘HubLE Talks‘ and scientific articles such as HubLE ‘My Mentor & I Perspectives’ and ‘HubLE ‘Methods’.
- voice their opinions and views in the form of ‘HubLE In a Nutshell’ and ‘HubLE Snippet‘ opinion pieces, and video features such as ‘HubLE debates‘, ‘HubLE Ideas’ and ‘Thesis Reports’.
- share and disseminate their research findings in ‘Meet the 1st Author’ and ‘Meeting Reports’ video interviews, and graphic features that include ‘HubLE InfoGraphics‘, ’HubLE Images‘ and ‘HubLE Doodles’.
- get advice and gain wisdom from ‘HubLE Advice’ video clips by leaders in the field.
- acquire hands-on experience by participating in the various HubLE editorial committees populated by the rising stars of musculoskeletal research, under the guidance of leaders in the field.